Skilled tradesmen in all aspects of the building industry enable us to provide a highly professional service to our clients.
With our ongoing expansion we often have positions available for quality tradesmen and staff.
All on-site positions require experience of building and maintenance work within a commercial or domestic environment and require trade references (unless stated otherwise). We offer top rates of pay and conditions with the satisfaction of working within a company committed to staff welfare, personal development and progressive training.
At Safeguard Construction Ltd we have a dedicated team covering many trades but with our ever increasing workload we sometimes require approved sub-contractors for some of our works. There is always an opportunity to supplement our list of approved contractors to support us in our aim of providing the best service possible.
If you would like the opportunity to join a forward thinking, exciting and dynamic company then please complete our online enquiry form giving details of relevant training and experience, or call us on 02392 598 800 or email email@example.com
We are always looking for experienced staff in all areas of our business and will consider the merits of all applicants
Client Admin & Operations Support
5 days a week 9am-5pm (40 hours flexible) £12.00 per hour
- Must be computer literate, previous experience with all aspects of Microsoft office
- Work as part of a team
- Update web based client portals
- Update company bespoke job management systems
- Liaise with customers and clients and update on progress of claims
- Order materials for ongoing projects
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Support other operation team members